Saturday 15 August 2020

Week beginning 16th August.

 Proverbs 3:5-6 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.


Only trust him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2pW71L6ymc


When I was at college part of the course was on drama. We had to trust each other. One thing that sticks in my mind is to fall backwards into someones arms. Another was to lay flat and be passed over peoples heads, this took many hands and a great deal of trust.


Great actors have to learn to listen trust and respond to what is being said not to think with the head but let the heart feel the words


This can also relate to being a Christian, Do we truly listen? Can we put our trust in God when he speaks ? Do we let His words move us. Do we trust him to hold us?


An actor has to fully trust his or her co-partner and feed of the emotion for the chemistry to work.


When it comes to living truthfully within a scene, actors must trust their instincts. The problem that a lot of actors have is that they follow only the instincts that are socially acceptable. That is not what truthful acting is. They have to trust to step out of their comfort zone


Are we afraid of not being socially acceptable. Do we hide our faith during the week. It is socially acceptable for people to go to Church for hour or so each Sunday.


WE must trust Jesus to lead us out of our comfort zone To be filled with the Holy Spirit. In The Bible Paul wrote to Timothy 4: 1 – 5


1In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: 2Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. 5But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.


Are we ready to act not as on stage but with action to trust in Gods voice and to do what he asks, we all have our part to play, The Holy Spirit The prompter.


Trust and obey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VoA0Cs8kgI


Proverbs 3: 5 – 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart  and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,    and he will make your paths straight


trusting Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYW3VdrCRIc


Prayer for Unwavering Trust
O God, my Strength, help me to put my trust in You. You have never forsaken those who seek You. You have never let me down. As I have let you down. Mould me into Your image, and hold me close to You. Show me how to mature as a Christian and improve on my walk of faith. Steady my trust in You so that it never wavers, no matter what battles I face on this earth. Help me as I declare that my faithfulness to You, Amen.


music to listen to while in prayer simply trusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZFC-poCL1Q&list=PLwWsMseqDSFMD_QRiHrnQhDurU74arrYD


let this play as you pray and medetate on Jesus and how he trusted in God His Father.


Trust in the Lord with all your heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIqRd67Isjk


Some times we have to put our trust in technology; We take the gadgets for granted.


During lock down our tv stopped working, so we tuned into the internet for some of the programmes. Putting our trust in things around us makes us inward looking,


people over the last few months have been helping each other, These acts of kindness have put faith trust and hope at the forefront.


Let us pray

Jesus help me to take you at your word, help me to rest on your promises. Help me to trust you fully, Jesus through your cleansing blood; heal me neath your cleansing flood!
Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in you Jesus,
free me from my sin and selfishness, fill my live with rest, joy and peace.
​​​​​​Precious Jesus, Saviour & Friend; I know that you are with me, to day and always.
Lord , how I trust You ! Oh, Lord Jesus give me grace to trust you more with each passing day. Amen


Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RqfAjPzpko


Isaiah 41: v 10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


Eph. 3:20-21 - Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.


Please listen to.

Trust in the Lord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQTPVPhbG_A


May God Bless You, And Give You His Peace

Susannah x


No comments: